Vaša košarica je prazna.
First Aid Manual
The UK`s only fully authorised first aid guide, this book is used as the official training manual for the UK`s leading first aid organisations` courses.
This updated manual covers all aspects of first aid at work, home, and in the field. Using clear, up-to-date information, step-by-step photography, and simplified diagrams, anyone can be prepared for any medical emergency.
This essential manual was written and endorsed by all three of the UK`s leading first aid providers - St John Ambulance, St Andrew`s Ambulance Association, and British Red Cross. Inside, you will discover:
- Quick-reference emergency first aid section
- Learn every life-saving technique you need to know
- Clear anatomy and physiology sections help the reader understand treatment priorities
- Every condition clearly explained with causes, symptoms, and signs (how to recognise the condition), as well as step-by-step action plans
- Informative photography throughout shows the reader exactly what to do in any situation and new simple, accessible illustrations that clearly show vital information
- How to manage first aid in pandemic conditions, what to do in a terrorist incident as well as the latest guidelines on resuscitation, and delivering first aid for patients during a mental health crisis
The 11th edition of this essential first aid guide provides expert advice on how to treat a wide range of medical issues, including how to treat babies and children. First aiders will learn how to attend to over 100 different conditions from splinters, sprained ankles to unresponsive casualties, and how to use essential equipment.
Discover the best ways to manage a situation safely and how to assess sick and injured people effectively. This first aid book is set up with easy-to-understand anatomy sections that explain the risks involved with particular injuries or conditions. Discover every life-saving technique you need to know with step-by-step photography, all shot in-situ to reflect real-life situations. It also includes updated illustrations redrawn in the simplest, clearest style to focus on the vital information you need to know in a crisis.
Za ovaj proizvod ne postoje recenzije.
Donna Barba Higuera
Prvi saznajte za akcije i ponude
Prijava na newsletter
Znanje d.o.o. poštuje vašu privatnost. Koristimo kolačiće za pružanje boljeg korisničkog iskustva i funkcionalnosti.
Postavke kolačića mogu se kontrolirati i konfigurirati u vašem internetskom pregledniku.
Više o kolačićima možete pročitati ovdje. Nastavkom pregleda internet stranica Znanje.hr
smatra se da ste suglasni sa uporabom kolačića.
Prijavite se na newsletter i ostvarujte dodatne pogodnosti!
Prijavite se na Znanje newsletter i prvi saznajte za sve pogodnosti, popuste i novosti.
Nakon prijave ostvarujete popust od 10% na cijenu proizvoda u Vašoj narudžbi.
Popust se ne odnosi na udžbenike, igraće konzole, SelectBox artikle, darovne kartice i bonove.
Proizvod je dodan u Vašu košaricu